Yann Mvila and Chris Mavinga have resumed training with the first team squad of Ligue 1 side Rennes, the club said on Monday, 10 days after the players were dropped for breaching a curfew while on France duty.
The Breton side said on its website that the pair trained with the squad on Sunday morning and were back in contention for places, despite coach Frederic Antonetti threatening last week to sideline both until the end of the season.
Mvila and Mavinga had been suspended until further notice on October 19 and ordered to train with the youth team after they and three other France under-21 players sneaked out for a night on the town between two Euro 2013 qualifying matches.
The five partied at a Paris nightclub the day after a first-leg play-off victory against Norway but suffered a heavy defeat at the hands of the Scandinavians 5-3 three days later and failed to make next year's finals.
France coach Erick Mombaerts was sacked after the loss.