Football Association chairman Greg Dyke will give evidence to MPs on Tuesday regarding the bidding process for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.Qatar was announced as holders of the..21 Jul 2014 - 13:32:06
Qatar 2022 chiefs have claimed their right to a fair hearing by FIFA's ethics investigator is being undermined.Michael Garcia, a US lawyer, is investigating the bidding process..14 Jun 2014 - 20:17:30
Qatar World Cup bosses insist there is no danger of a re-vote despite mounting pressure on FIFA to strip the nation of hosting rights for the 2022 tournament.In the latest deve..09 Jun 2014 - 06:46:52
- Sony: FIFA must probe Qatar claims
- FIFA Chief Garcia to meet Qatar bid officials
- Blatter admits to Qatar 'mistake'
- D'Hooghe: No re-vote on Qatar
- Labour report on World Cup full of errors: Qa..
- Qatar 2022 chiefs issue regulations
- Qatar determined to take heat out of hosting
- Qatar allows French player to leave after 17-..
- FIFA: Qatar situation unacceptable
- Rights groups urge Qatar World Cup boycott ov..
- Qatar 'cannot be stripped of cup'
- Qatar winter World Cup in doubt
- Blatter set to visit Qatar
- Lowy calls for FIFA transparency
- Asian chief backs embattled Qatar World Cup
- Seifert issues Qatar World Cup warning
- Qatar flexible over World Cup plans
- Qatar deny new tournament for top clubs
- Qatar a slave state for World Cup workers, sa..
- Bin Hammam case set for April
- Qatar desperate for World Cup breakthrough
- Qatar may lose 2022 World Cup: FFA boss
- Qatar reaffirm commitment to summer World Cup
- Qatari World Cup chief surprised by criticism
- Iraq to play qualifiers in Qatar - statement
- Qatar denies W. Cup to have 'games of three t..
- Qatar V Russia - Follow LIVE text commentary
- Bin Hammam to reveal FIFA presidency intentio..
- Platini proposes Gulf World Cup
- Qatar V Estonia - Follow LIVE text commentary
- Blatter dismisses Qatar fears
- Qatar News Archive
Latest Reader Comments