Qatar World Cup bosses insist there is no danger of a re-vote despite mounting pressure on FIFA to strip the nation of hosting rights for the 2022 tournament.In the latest deve..09 Jun 2014 - 06:46:52
One of the World Cup's main sponsors has urged FIFA to properly investigate allegations of corruption being involved in Qatar's successful bid to host the 2022 tournament. Elect..08 Jun 2014 - 08:46:54
FIFA's chief ethics investigator was due to meet Qatar 2022 World Cup bid chiefs on Monday as Football Association chairman Greg Dyke called for a re-run of the vote if corruption is..02 Jun 2014 - 08:47:13
- Blatter admits to Qatar 'mistake'
- D'Hooghe: No re-vote on Qatar
- Labour report on World Cup full of errors: Qa..
- Qatar 2022 chiefs issue regulations
- Qatar determined to take heat out of hosting
- Qatar allows French player to leave after 17-..
- FIFA: Qatar situation unacceptable
- Rights groups urge Qatar World Cup boycott ov..
- Qatar 'cannot be stripped of cup'
- Qatar winter World Cup in doubt
- Blatter set to visit Qatar
- Lowy calls for FIFA transparency
- Asian chief backs embattled Qatar World Cup
- Seifert issues Qatar World Cup warning
- Qatar flexible over World Cup plans
- Qatar deny new tournament for top clubs
- Qatar a slave state for World Cup workers, sa..
- Bin Hammam case set for April
- Qatar desperate for World Cup breakthrough
- Qatar may lose 2022 World Cup: FFA boss
- Qatar reaffirm commitment to summer World Cup
- Qatari World Cup chief surprised by criticism
- Iraq to play qualifiers in Qatar - statement
- Qatar denies W. Cup to have 'games of three t..
- Qatar V Russia - Follow LIVE text commentary
- Bin Hammam to reveal FIFA presidency intentio..
- Platini proposes Gulf World Cup
- Qatar V Estonia - Follow LIVE text commentary
- Blatter dismisses Qatar fears
- Qatari delight at historic award
- Qatar to host 2022 World Cup
- Qatar News Archive
Latest Reader Comments