Qatar said Sunday that an international labour union's report accusing it of mistreating workers constructing venues for football's 2022 World Cup was riddled with "factual errors"...16 Mar 2014 - 13:46:52
Qatar World Cup organisers have published a 50-page document they say will guarantee the rights of the 55,000-plus migrant workers who will carry out construction of the tournament fa..11 Feb 2014 - 13:31:53
The debate may be raging over whether the 2022 World Cup finals in Qatar should be switched to the winter, but one party content to stick with the original summer dates are the l..26 Dec 2013 - 02:01:51
- Qatar allows French player to leave after 17-..
- FIFA: Qatar situation unacceptable
- Rights groups urge Qatar World Cup boycott ov..
- Qatar 'cannot be stripped of cup'
- Qatar winter World Cup in doubt
- Blatter set to visit Qatar
- Lowy calls for FIFA transparency
- Asian chief backs embattled Qatar World Cup
- Seifert issues Qatar World Cup warning
- Qatar flexible over World Cup plans
- Qatar deny new tournament for top clubs
- Qatar a slave state for World Cup workers, sa..
- Bin Hammam case set for April
- Qatar desperate for World Cup breakthrough
- Qatar may lose 2022 World Cup: FFA boss
- Qatar reaffirm commitment to summer World Cup
- Qatari World Cup chief surprised by criticism
- Iraq to play qualifiers in Qatar - statement
- Qatar denies W. Cup to have 'games of three t..
- Qatar V Russia - Follow LIVE text commentary
- Bin Hammam to reveal FIFA presidency intentio..
- Platini proposes Gulf World Cup
- Qatar V Estonia - Follow LIVE text commentary
- Blatter dismisses Qatar fears
- Qatari delight at historic award
- Qatar to host 2022 World Cup
- Qatar V Bahrain - Follow LIVE text commentary
- Qatar away at Slovenia - Follow LIVE text com..
- Qatar News Archive
Latest Reader Comments