- 25+ Articles
- 500+ Reads Career Ending - Jim Beglin
- 1,000+ Reads Career Ending - Gordon Ramsay
- 500+ Reads It's Up For Grabs Now - Chelsea, City and Co battling it out for League glory
- 5,000+ Reads Oh, The Irony - City's Cup final against Sunderland could gift Manchester United European football
- 500+ Reads Brought Down In The Box
- 1,000+ Reads Half Term Report - How are Chelsea, Arsenal and Co all fairing?
- 500+ Reads Ryan Giggs - The Peter Pan of Association Football
- 500+ Reads Manchester United: Jekyll And Hyde
- 500+ Reads The Referee's Decision Is Final
- 500+ Reads Football Fans taking things for granted
- 500+ Reads Manchester United's Wayne Rooney: Dedicated Follower of Fashion
- 823 viewsCareer Ending - Jim Beglin
- 126 viewsCareer Ending - Matt Murray
- 390 viewsSol Campbell - Lost The Plot
- 155 viewsSit Down, You're Rocking The Boat
Most Read Articles
- 7,901 viewsOh, The Irony - City's Cup final against Sunderland could gift Manchester United European football
- 2,175 viewsCareer Ending - Gordon Ramsay
- 1,148 viewsHalf Term Report - How are Chelsea, Arsenal and Co all fairing?
- 975 viewsThe Referee's Decision Is Final
Stuart Tidman was born in Coventry, England, in 1972 and was raised on a housing estate five miles north of the city within the shadow of the M6 motorway. In 1995, he graduated from Coventry University with an honours degree in Manufacturing Engineering and Business Studies, but is still yet to practice this discipline, as he couldn’t be arsed to enter the real world and go find a proper, real occupation. While at University, he began writing for the resident Student Union magazine, ‘Elephant & Castle’, providing satirical and humorous (sic) articles and additionally provided copy occasionally for Coventry City F.C fanzines.