- 250+ Articles
- 1,000+ Reads David Moyes Stay Of Execution at Manchester United
- 500+ Reads What Would Have Happened If... Brian Clough had been made England manager in 1982 (Part One)
- 1,000+ Reads Career Ending - Jim Beglin
- 500+ Reads Sol Campbell - Lost The Plot
- 500+ Reads Career Ending - David Busst
- 1,000+ Reads Career Ending - Gordon Ramsay
- 500+ Reads Career Ending - Danny Thomas
- 500+ Reads Career Ending - Steve Coppell's life on the pitch cut short by injury
- 500+ Reads It's Up For Grabs Now - Chelsea, City and Co battling it out for League glory
- 10,000+ Reads Oh, The Irony - City's Cup final against Sunderland could gift Manchester United European football
- 500+ Reads Brought Down In The Box
- 1,000+ Reads Half Term Report - How are Chelsea, Arsenal and Co all fairing?
- 500+ Reads Ryan Giggs - The Peter Pan of Association Football
- 500+ Reads Manchester United: Jekyll And Hyde
- 1,000+ Reads The Referee's Decision Is Final
- 500+ Reads Football Fans taking things for granted
- 500+ Reads Manchester United's Wayne Rooney: Dedicated Follower of Fashion
- 1,008 viewsDavid Moyes Stay Of Execution at Manchester United
- 171 viewsWhat's In A Name?
- 761 viewsWhat Would Have Happened If... Brian Clough had been made England manager in 1982 (Part One)
- 315 viewsCareer Ending - Marc Vivien Foe
Most Read Articles
- 11,200 viewsOh, The Irony - City's Cup final against Sunderland could gift Manchester United European football
- 2,937 viewsCareer Ending - Gordon Ramsay
- 1,269 viewsCareer Ending - Jim Beglin
- 1,201 viewsHalf Term Report - How are Chelsea, Arsenal and Co all fairing?
Stuart Tidman was born in Coventry, England, in 1972 and was raised on a housing estate five miles north of the city within the shadow of the M6 motorway. In 1995, he graduated from Coventry University with an honours degree in Manufacturing Engineering and Business Studies, but is still yet to practice this discipline, as he couldn’t be arsed to enter the real world and go find a proper, real occupation. While at University, he began writing for the resident Student Union magazine, ‘Elephant & Castle’, providing satirical and humorous (sic) articles and additionally provided copy occasionally for Coventry City F.C fanzines.