- 250+ Articles
- 1,000+ Reads Ozil is becoming Arsenal's Torres
- 1,000+ Reads Louis van Gaal Continues to Alienate Existing Squad With New Signings
- 1,000+ Reads Welbeck to Arsenal Solves Nothing, It's That Simple
- 1,000+ Reads Giroud, plus 32 Million for Edinson Cavani? Far fetched or Great Business?
- 1,000+ Reads Andre Schurrle Proves Arsene Wenger's German Idiocy
- 500+ Reads Arsenal need to improve drastically to beat Besiktas
- 1,000+ Reads 51 Million Pound For Arsenal To Make Cavani Their New New Striker
- 1,000+ Reads Another Season, Another Captain Leaves Arsenal as Vermaelen heads to Barcelona
- 1,000+ Reads Step Back Cesc Fabregas, Frank Lampard Just Stole Your Traitor Of The Year Award
- 1,000+ Reads Arsene Wenger says he was never in for Balotelli for Arsenal#8207;
- 25,000+ Reads Can Arsenal really sign Sami Khedira and another Striker?
- 1,000+ Reads Louis van Gaal Got It Wrong Against Argentina : Next Up, Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, and Arsenal
- 5,000+ Reads Arsenal Puma kit too tight for fans, or fans too tight for Arsenal Kit?
- 1,000+ Reads Balotelli, Puma, Arsenal, and an early Italian Exit
- 1,000+ Reads Would Cesc Fabregas be a Luxury Midfielder Arsenal Simply Do Not Require.
- 1,000+ Reads Send Two Vans From Old Trafford to the Etihad Stadium to Collect a Toure
- 1,000+ Reads New Marquee Arsenal Signings Entirely Possible
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal's Prodigal Son to Return from Spain
- 1,000+ Reads Do Arsenal Require New Players or Just Less Injuries
- 1,000+ Reads Petr Cech Declares Himself Fit Ahead of Atletico Madrid Match
- 1,000+ Reads A Weakened Chelsea Team v Liverpool Makes Logical Sense
- 1,000+ Reads Klopp to Man United? No chance
- 10,000+ Reads Arsenal badge set to change with New Puma Kit
- 1,000+ Reads An Open letter to Arsene Wenger
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal's biggest game this season was Man City v Wigan
- 500+ Reads Another Important Injury from Another Pointless Friendly
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal and Liverpool set to become favoured transfer destinations
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal's imbalance is their undoing, and Ozil is part of the problem
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal's February: Doom and Gloom again or an Opportunity?
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal's Oxlade-Chamberlain: Walcott version 2.0?
- 1,000+ Reads If Villas-Boas had to go, then surely so does Moyes?
- 1,000+ Reads Walcott injury more than just inspiration for Arsenal
- 5,000+ Reads Everton and Napoli games should define Arsenal's season
- 1,000+ Reads Sturridge injury opens door to Arsenal Suarez January bid
- 500+ Reads Arsenal's chance to kick-start Xmas run in
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal without Flamini were like a Vegetarian Piranha
- 1,000+ Reads As Arsenal Rise and United fall, Chelsea have both where they want them
- 1,000+ Reads Cazorla and Ozil both fit? So who doesn't play?
- 5,000+ Reads Lewandowski admission must spike Wenger's interest
- 1,000+ Reads FIFA World ranking makes England the Equivalent of Sunderland
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal's new Puma kit revealed?
- 1,000+ Reads Manchester United: The End, or a New Beginning?
- 500+ Reads 7 games into the season and what do we know
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal beginning to look like Arsenal again
- 5,000+ Reads Arsenal's window of opportunity is now
- 500+ Reads 11 straight away wins, Arsenal look to make it 12
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal ready to smash club transfer record for Ozil
- 1,000+ Reads Cometh the hour, Cometh the Bendtner? Arsenal set to keep troubled striker at the club
- 500+ Reads Premier League places could be closer than ever
- 1,000+ Reads Reports : Chelsea set to sign Samuel Eto'o?
- 1,000+ Reads Willian chooses Chelsea over Spurs?
- 1,000+ Reads Bye-bye 'Buy buy', Hello Sensible Purchases for Arsene Wenger
- 1,000+ Reads What's really wrong with Arsenal?#8207;
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal swoop for Newcastle's Cabaye
- 500+ Reads Wenger finds positives after Aston Villa defeat
- 1,000+ Reads Per Mertesacker named Arsenal captain
- 500+ Reads Arsenal draw Fenerbahce in the Champions League
- 500+ Reads Arsenal target Bernard signs for Shakhtar
- 5,000+ Reads Arsenal v Man City Friendly Significance increases
- 1,000+ Reads Could Jesus be Arsenal's Defensive Saviour?
- 5,000+ Reads Wenger has outsmarted us all
- 1,000+ Reads It's going to be a long few weeks for Arsenal fans
- 1,000+ Reads It's time for Wenger to use the cash that's burning a hole in his pocket
- 500+ Reads Norwich and PSV Eindhoven agree transfer fee for Ola Toivonen
- 1,000+ Reads Manchester United eye Everton star Baines
- 1,000+ Reads Mourinho factor gives Chelsea the edge
- 5,000+ Reads Arsenal stagnate while others buy, again!
- 500+ Reads With Sir Alex retiring, is it time for Wenger to call it a day too?
- 1,000+ Reads Arsenal Chelsea both involved in the midweek fixture fun!
- 2,530 viewsOzil is becoming Arsenal's Torres
- 3,377 viewsLouis van Gaal Continues to Alienate Existing Squad With New Signings
- 2,560 viewsWelbeck to Arsenal Solves Nothing, It's That Simple
- 2,828 viewsGiroud, plus 32 Million for Edinson Cavani? Far fetched or Great Business?
Most Read Articles
- 37,569 viewsCan Arsenal really sign Sami Khedira and another Striker?
- 15,140 viewsArsenal badge set to change with New Puma Kit
- 9,215 viewsArsenal Puma kit too tight for fans, or fans too tight for Arsenal Kit?
- 8,839 viewsEverton and Napoli games should define Arsenal's season
Living somewhere in the deepest darkest Netherlands for the last 7 years, I have a passion for wordplay and football. Arsenal are my club of choice, although this only stems from having a Scottish father who followed Aberdeen, rather than a geographical affiliation, the two teams having shared similar Red JVC sponsored shirts, back when all this was fields!
Brought up in Crewe in the years where the local team perennially finished bottom of Division 4, football never surfaced as something to watch or play until about I was in my mid teens. The first game I can recall watching is the final game of the 1989 season, Liverpool v Arsenal with that infamous "It's up for grabs now" commentary. I'd seen other games, but this is the one which left an impression. From there on in, it had me!
In the last few years, I've traveled to see Crewe Alexandra play twice at Wembley, both games they won incidentally, Arsenal play (and win) at the Emirates, Newcastle play (and win) at St James' Park, and Ajax in the Champions League in a 1-0 win against Celtic, which helps cements my increasing belief that I could be employed as a lucky charm, having a 100% win record for every game I've attended, including such obscure games as preseason's Den Haag v Swansea, and Arsenal's various Amsterdam Cup games.
Gripped by an urge to insert sardonic and caustic humour as and when I can, football writing is an ideal platform, with its tribal supporters quick to enjoy a laugh at their rivals' expense, and just as quick to defend their own should someone dare to question their current batch of untouchables.
During the World Cup I shall be pointedly wearing one of my many Scotland shirts, and in an effort to remain neutral between my Dutch wife and friends, and my English ex-pat friends, I shall be shouting vociferously for Belgium! If I don't make it out alive... it's been a blast!
If you fancy encountering me in real-time, my twitter is @aliwiseman