What information we will collect about you?
We will collect information about you when you register to join the Football.co.uk members area, when you enter any competitions we promote or you contact us.
How we will use the information we collect about you?
In order to use the Football.co.uk website you are not required to register or provide any of your personal details or information. If however you decide to register with one of the facilities we provide we will the use your information to provide:
- to supply and manage the services you have asked us to provide you;
- to improve and develop the services or products we offer by analysing your information
- to learn more about you so that we can identify products and services which may be of interest to you which we will tell you about unless you have requested that we do not tell you.
First party cookies:
- Visitor (SessionID) - site management contains unique ID of visiting user, epxires on exit
- Compliance (eucookie) - management for EU Cookie Law, expires after one year
- Google Analytics - These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Third party cookies:
- Facebook - Facebook Social Plugin – embedding Facebook content
- Google 1 - Google 1 Social Plugin – embedding Google+1 content
- Twitter - Twitter Social Plugin – embedding Twitter content
Further cookie information:
- Analytics We use Google Analytics, which creates a number of first-party cookies - _ utma: contains a unique and anonymous identifying ID, which allows us to ensure that subsequent visits to our website are recorded as belonging to the same (unique) visitor. This cookie expires after two years. __utmb: used to establish and continue a unique user session. Each time you request another page from the website the cookie is updated to expire after 30minutes. __utmc: works with __utmb to determine when to create a new session for a website visitor. This is a session cookie and expires when you exit the browser. __utmz: tracks how you found us and is used to calculate traffic and navigation within the website. It is updated with every new page view and expires after 6 months. You may also sometimes find a __utmv cookie which relates to custom reporting segments, a feature which we occasionally use on Google Analytics.
Will we share your information with other?
Unless you tell us otherwise we will share your information with other companies who may contact you by telephone, letter, email or SMS to advise you of additional products that may be of interest for you.
You have the right to ask us what information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 you can do this by sending an email to email@example.com
Football co.uk will send e-mails to the e-mail address you have given us. We will not accept responsibility if anyone else gets hold of your e-mails. If you send us an e-mail, you cannot assume that it has reached us until we return an e-mail acknowledging receipt. Please note that the internet is not a completely secure medium. Please advise us if you experience any issues at all.
Questions and Queries?
Football co.uk Terms & Conditions
- Football co.uk is a free to use service providing Football information service and links to other websites
- Limited Liability. The inclusion of links to other websites is in no way any warranty by us that the website operator will perform its obligations under any transaction you enter into. We do not endorse or recommend the goods or services offered by the third parties.
- Any information on the Site about the goods and services on another website is given or made available to us by that website operator. We have not taken any steps to check this information independently. We give no warranty of any kind, express or implied:
- That any information about goods or services is accurate, up to date or complete; or
- That any statements by us relating to any products or services included on the Site constitutes any warranty that the goods or services are fit for a particular purpose or of satisfactory quality.
- We are not responsible for making arrangements for any payments between you and the other website operator. If you cancel or withdraw from a transaction after making a payment we have no responsibility to give you any refund.
- If you choose to use the Site (including the purchase of goods and services) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income or business opportunity or any other direct or indirect loss which results from any failure or delay by us. In no circumstances shall Football.co.uk or any of its officers or employees be liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any use of the Site though we do not exclude any liability for death or personal liability caused by our negligence.
- Intellectual property We, or people we have contracted with, own or are licensed to use all the copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the Site. You may use the information and reproduce it in hard copy for your personal use and reference only. Except where you are using a feature of the Site the information on the Site may not otherwise be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material without our prior written approval. Any hard copies you make must retain all copyright and proprietary notices.
- You must not alter or try to alter any words, data, image or other item on the Site other than those items that are intended to be completed or changed by you.
- Links to other website's We also provide links to other website's or resources that may be of interest to you. We have no control over any of these website's or resources and you agree that you use such website's entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for their content or your use of such website's. You agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising out of access to, or use of any such links.