Coca Cola Championship
Venue: Home Park Date: Tuesday, 15 September 2009 Kick-off: 1945 BST
Coverage: BBC Sport website, BBC Radio 5 live & BBC local radio
Plymouth defender Reda Johnson suffered a knee injury during his full debut at West Brom on Saturday, so Krisztian Timar stands by to replace him.
Full-back David McNamee has recovered from illness and could return at the expense of Karl Duguid.
Watford captain Jay DeMerit remains doubtful with a groin injury he suffered while on international duty.
Craig Cathcart has agreed a loan move from Manchester United but will not feature at Home Park.
Plymouth's seven-match unbeaten run against Watford is just about the only impressive statistic the Devon club can boast at the moment.
More damning is the fact that defeat in this game would make it Argyle's worst start to a season in 15 years. They are still searching for their first win, having dropped more points from winning positions than any other club in the division.
Have your say on this match
They have twice contrived to lose games in which they led, and on another occasion were pegged back for a draw. Even Argyle boss Paul Sturrock admits there are only so many times he can say "if only".
Watford have also struggled at times to hold on to a lead, but they are on the rise after a sluggish start to the season and go to Plymouth confident of a first win in 12 years at Home Park.
• Plymouth are on a seven-match unbeaten streak against Watford (W4, D3).
• Watford last won this fixture at Home Park in September 1997.
• Plymouth are on a four-match losing streak and are winless in their last 11 league and cup games.
• Argyle have already dropped eight points from winning positions this season - the worst record in the Championship.
• Watford are unbeaten in four league matches (W2, D2)
• They have also won two and drawn two of their four games against bottom-half opposition this season.
• Jon Harley could make his 300th league appearance.
MOST RECENT MEETING
Plymouth 2-1 Watford (3 March 2009)
Plymouth scorer: Gallagher 35 pen, 73
Watford scorer: Smith 59