A whistleblower who made corruption allegations against the Qatar 2022 World Cup bid claims she will live the rest of her life in fear after receiving threats against her and her chil..19 Nov 2014 - 19:31:54
Premier League chief executive Richard Scudamore has claimed it is "grossly unfair" for England to have borne the brunt of criticism in a FIFA ethics investigation into World Cup bid..14 Nov 2014 - 17:47:51
The President of the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF), Jose Maria Marin, Monday welcomed the signing of a memorandum enshrining implementation of FIFA's $100 million World Cup ..10 Nov 2014 - 22:01:52
Other Organisations News
- Lord Coe calls for calendar clarity..
- Dyke on back foot over B team plan..
- Blatter questions away goals rule..
- FIFA considers new concussion rule..
- FA considering Rio for FIFA role..
- Lamps reflects after denying Blues..
- FIFA bats away Sepp watch question..
- San Siro to host 2016 showpiece..
- Neville predicts FA role for Becks..
- Three-minute concussion break call..
- Platini set to make FIFA decision..
- FSF criticises ticket prices..
- New rules brought in for concussion..
- New head injury protocols announced by the F..
- New U21 tournament proposed..
- Horne: No more confusion on betting..
- Grondona dies aged 82..
- FIFAs Blatter raises alarm over Gaza crisis..
- Whelan bail release bid fails..
- Whelan hands himself in..
- Blatter 'surprised' by Messi award..
- Whelan 'a fugitive' - Rio police..
- Whelan gives up Cup accreditation..
- Spray set for Champions League use..
- Blatter wants manager challenges..
- Garcia 'has seen most of documents'..
- FIFA members vote against age limit..
- Dyke: Blatter comments unacceptable..
- Clubs don't want B league..
- Date for Qatar bid probe conclusion..
- No further action against Scudamore..
- Scudamore could face League action..
- Dein sees sense in Dyke's plan..
- Dyke and Commission face backlash..
- FIFA sorrow over stadium death..
- League questions Commission plans..
- Blatter blasts racist incident..
- Garcia to probe committee members..
- Warner hits out at 'foolish' report..
- FA accepts Anelka punishment..
- Johnson quits FA inclusion board..
- Fifa banish Simunic from World Cup..
- Footballers on match-fixing charges..
- Suspense mounts as FIFA prepares World Cup d..
- Campaign warns fans over flares..
- FIFA calls for anti-doping overhaul..
- Six held in match-fixing inquiry..
- Blatter hits back in Qatar World Cup 2022 ro..
- Blatter defends against critics..
- Blatter: Euro leaders wanted Qatar..
- Allardyce: Schools are pivotal..
- Harvey given Football league role..
- Premier League officals say winter World Cup..
- FA broadens scope for punishments..
- Blatter urges Israel to free up Palestinian ..
- FIFA put back ticket price announcement..
- Blatter risks criticism over remark..
- FIFA toughens racism sanctions..
- UEFA unhappy at FIFA reform delays..
- English FA to bid for Euro 2020 final - Gill..
- UEFA approves 10-game racism ban, blood test..
- UEFA create Europa League incentive..
- Five-match minimum ban for racism..
- Dyke's FA appointment ratified..
- Norwich win FA Youth Cup..
- PFA Awards row takes new twist..
- Blatter feels heat over bribery findings..
- FA search for 'founding fathers' ancestors..
- Premier League close to appointment..
- FIFA Twitter accounts hacked..
- Taylor has faith in Rooney Rule..
- FIFA concerned about World Cup stadium delay..
Latest Forum Posts