The Football Association has agreed to make its secret file on FIFA members compiled during England's failed 2018 World Cup bid available to MPs. Former sports minister Gerry ..21 Jan 2015 - 13:02:01
Campaigners calling for a full reform of FIFA will meet in Brussels on Wednesday aiming to form a coalition for change. The coalition is being spearheaded by British MP Damian..20 Jan 2015 - 17:31:59
David Ginola is hoping to count on the support of the Football Association of Wales in his bid for the FIFA presidency.The 47-year-old Frenchman is challenging incumbent FIFA p..19 Jan 2015 - 20:32:01
Other Organisations News
- Rodriguez wins goal of the year award..
- Champagne supports GB World Cup bid..
- Rigg leaves FA for Fulham role..
- Clubs push for May Qatar kick-off..
- Reports could have been compromised..
- Proposal to vote on Garcia report..
- FIFA unveils racism action plan..
- Dyke expects a form of Rooney Rule..
- Garcia investigating FIFA trio ..
- FAI gives backing to Delaney..
- Blatter challenger still uncertain..
- Government wants full Garcia report..
- Almajid: I'll always be in fear..
- Scudamore blasts England criticism..
- Brazil welcomes FIFA $100 million World Cup ..
- Lord Coe calls for calendar clarity..
- Dyke on back foot over B team plan..
- Blatter questions away goals rule..
- FIFA considers new concussion rule..
- FA considering Rio for FIFA role..
- Lamps reflects after denying Blues..
- FIFA bats away Sepp watch question..
- San Siro to host 2016 showpiece..
- Neville predicts FA role for Becks..
- Three-minute concussion break call..
- Platini set to make FIFA decision..
- FSF criticises ticket prices..
- New rules brought in for concussion..
- New head injury protocols announced by the F..
- New U21 tournament proposed..
- Horne: No more confusion on betting..
- Grondona dies aged 82..
- FIFAs Blatter raises alarm over Gaza crisis..
- Whelan bail release bid fails..
- Whelan hands himself in..
- Blatter 'surprised' by Messi award..
- Whelan 'a fugitive' - Rio police..
- Whelan gives up Cup accreditation..
- Spray set for Champions League use..
- Blatter wants manager challenges..
- Garcia 'has seen most of documents'..
- FIFA members vote against age limit..
- Dyke: Blatter comments unacceptable..
- Clubs don't want B league..
- Date for Qatar bid probe conclusion..
- No further action against Scudamore..
- Scudamore could face League action..
- Dein sees sense in Dyke's plan..
- FIFA sorrow over stadium death..
- Dyke and Commission face backlash..
- League questions Commission plans..
- Blatter blasts racist incident..
- Garcia to probe committee members..
- Warner hits out at 'foolish' report..
- FA accepts Anelka punishment..
- Johnson quits FA inclusion board..
- Fifa banish Simunic from World Cup..
- Footballers on match-fixing charges..
- Suspense mounts as FIFA prepares World Cup d..
- Campaign warns fans over flares..
- FIFA calls for anti-doping overhaul..
- Six held in match-fixing inquiry..
- Blatter hits back in Qatar World Cup 2022 ro..
- Blatter defends against critics..
- Blatter: Euro leaders wanted Qatar..
- Allardyce: Schools are pivotal..
- Harvey given Football league role..
- Premier League officals say winter World Cup..
- FA broadens scope for punishments..
- Blatter urges Israel to free up Palestinian ..
- FIFA put back ticket price announcement..
- Blatter risks criticism over remark..
Latest Forum Posts