Three current FIFA executive committee members are under investigation by ethics chief Michael Garcia following his probe into World Cup bidding, it can be revealed.Spain's Ang..27 Nov 2014 - 11:16:51
The Football Association of Ireland has handed chief executive John Delaney a vote of confidence in the wake of controversy surrounding him singing an Irish republican ballad.P..27 Nov 2014 - 00:01:51
FIFA president Sepp Blatter is expected to have a significant challenger from outside of Europe in next year's election - but FIFA vice-president Prince Ali bin Al-Hussein has yet to..26 Nov 2014 - 12:16:52
Other Organisations News
- Government wants full Garcia report..
- Almajid: I'll always be in fear..
- Scudamore blasts England criticism..
- Brazil welcomes FIFA $100 million World Cup ..
- Lord Coe calls for calendar clarity..
- Dyke on back foot over B team plan..
- Blatter questions away goals rule..
- FIFA considers new concussion rule..
- FA considering Rio for FIFA role..
- Lamps reflects after denying Blues..
- FIFA bats away Sepp watch question..
- San Siro to host 2016 showpiece..
- Neville predicts FA role for Becks..
- Three-minute concussion break call..
- Platini set to make FIFA decision..
- FSF criticises ticket prices..
- New rules brought in for concussion..
- New head injury protocols announced by the F..
- New U21 tournament proposed..
- Horne: No more confusion on betting..
- Grondona dies aged 82..
- FIFAs Blatter raises alarm over Gaza crisis..
- Whelan bail release bid fails..
- Whelan hands himself in..
- Blatter 'surprised' by Messi award..
- Whelan 'a fugitive' - Rio police..
- Whelan gives up Cup accreditation..
- Spray set for Champions League use..
- Blatter wants manager challenges..
- FIFA members vote against age limit..
- Garcia 'has seen most of documents'..
- Dyke: Blatter comments unacceptable..
- Clubs don't want B league..
- Date for Qatar bid probe conclusion..
- No further action against Scudamore..
- Scudamore could face League action..
- Dein sees sense in Dyke's plan..
- FIFA sorrow over stadium death..
- Dyke and Commission face backlash..
- League questions Commission plans..
- Blatter blasts racist incident..
- Garcia to probe committee members..
- Warner hits out at 'foolish' report..
- FA accepts Anelka punishment..
- Johnson quits FA inclusion board..
- Fifa banish Simunic from World Cup..
- Footballers on match-fixing charges..
- Suspense mounts as FIFA prepares World Cup d..
- Campaign warns fans over flares..
- FIFA calls for anti-doping overhaul..
- Six held in match-fixing inquiry..
- Blatter hits back in Qatar World Cup 2022 ro..
- Blatter defends against critics..
- Blatter: Euro leaders wanted Qatar..
- Allardyce: Schools are pivotal..
- Harvey given Football league role..
- Premier League officals say winter World Cup..
- FA broadens scope for punishments..
- Blatter urges Israel to free up Palestinian ..
- FIFA put back ticket price announcement..
- Blatter risks criticism over remark..
- FIFA toughens racism sanctions..
- UEFA unhappy at FIFA reform delays..
- English FA to bid for Euro 2020 final - Gill..
- UEFA approves 10-game racism ban, blood test..
- UEFA create Europa League incentive..
- Five-match minimum ban for racism..
- Dyke's FA appointment ratified..
- Norwich win FA Youth Cup..
- PFA Awards row takes new twist..
- Blatter feels heat over bribery findings..
- FA search for 'founding fathers' ancestors..
Latest Forum Posts