skip to content

Tevez withdraws transfer request

More

20 Dec 2010 17:41:27

Tevez withdraws transfer request

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez has withdrawn his transfer request after talks with the club.The 26-year-old Argentine, who joined City in July 2009, said earlier this month that he wanted to leave after falling out with club officials. But City said in a statement on Monday that Tevez has expressed his commitment to the club and will stay at Eastlands. "Carlos and the club are keen to focus on the opportunities ahead and his contract remains unchanged," it said. Manager Roberto Manci.... read more


BBC_Sport

Sponsored links

advertisement

Related Manchester City News

advertisement

advertisment