If the papers are to be believed and let’s be honest we all do "there is no smoke without fire” right? There is at least a full world 11 that is currently unsettled. Will any of them move on in the January window?
1. Hart (Man City) - dropped by media pressure and not getting on with his goalkeeping coach allegedly?
Possible destination – Stoke on loan? Likelihood 1%
2. Dani Alves (Barcelona) – coming to the end of his contract and wanting to return to Brazil.
Possible destination – Bahia (Brasil). Likelihood 10%
3. Baines (Everton) - well and truly has his head turned towards Man Utd.
Possible destination - Man Utd. Likelihood 75%
4. Thiago Silva (PSG) – Ancellotti who bought him has left the club and the French Ligue 1 is boring.
Possible destination – Barcelona. Likelihood 30%
5. David Luiz (Chelsea) - pining for Spanish football and not playing especially well either so Mourinho may let him move on.
Possible destination – Barcelona. Likelihood 10%
6. Mata (Chelsea) - finds Mourinho difficult and Mourinho thinks he is average so a marriage made in heaven.
Possible destination - Man Utd. Likelihood 5%
7. Cabaye (Newcastle) - sick of Joe Kinnear calling him a Turkish foodstuff and he wants CL football.
Possible destination – Roma. Likelihood 15%
8. Messi (Barca) - apparently he has had enough of Spain, well at least their high taxes!
Possible destination - Man City. Likelihood 10%
9. Falcao (Monaco) - took the money on offer at Monaco and chose the wrong club. Reality bites!
Possible destination – Chelsea. Likelihood 25%
10. Luis Suarez (Liverpool) - tried to engineer his move away from Anfield all summer but failed.
Possible destination – PSG. Likelihood 20%
11. Cavani (PSG) - despite having several top players French football is still pants. Cavani agrees.
Possible destination – Liverpool. Likelihood 20%