Carlos Tevez is to meet with Manchester City officials on Monday as the club probe his alleged refusal to play against Bayern Munich last week.[LNB] The Argentina striker has been suspended for two weeks by City after manager Roberto Mancini claimed he would not come on as a substitute in the Champions League loss at the Allianz Arena.[LNB]Mancini said the 27-year-old was finished at City after the game on Tuesday but Tevez will be given the chance to formally state his version of events.[LNB]The club are keeping the location and time of the meeting secret but it is expected to take place early this week.[LNB]City are determined to conduct a thorough investigation to ensure their position is legally watertight.[LNB]Tevez initially said "I didn't feel I was right to play, so I didn't" but later blamed the situation on a "misunderstanding".[LNB]Tevez said he thought he was being asked to warm up by Mancini but did not because he had already done so.[LNB]It has been claimed City could cancel Tevez's contract if he is found guilty but his high market value would make that costly.[LNB]Tevez was City's talisman as they won the FA Cup last season but his relationship with the club had soured long before last week's controversy.[LNB]He first submitted a transfer request last December and then failed in high-profile attempts to engineer a move away from the club in the summer.[LNB]After meeting club officials, Tevez will not be expected back at City until his suspension ends on October 12 and could therefore return to Argentina should he wish.