Liverpool managing director Ian Ayre has reiterated the club's determination to keep striker Luis Suarez.
The Reds have rejected bids of £30million and £40m plus £1 from Arsenal, while the wantaway forward has also been linked with Real Madrid.
Suarez has made clear in a series of interviews since the end of last season that he wants to leave Anfield, but the Merseysiders are not willing to sell the controversial Uruguay international.
Ayre, speaking at a press conference in Bangkok during the club's pre-season tour, told reporters: "The situation with Luis Suarez remains the same. It's never been our intention to sell Luis.
"As has been widely reported in the media we've received two separate offers from Arsenal for the player and we've rejected those offers.
"Luis remains a Liverpool player and is here with us in Thailand as part of our squad."
Suarez was allowed an extended summer break after his involvement in the Confederations Cup with Uruguay but joined the Liverpool squad in Australia earlier this week.
He appeared as a substitute in Wednesday's game against Melbourne Victory and has been training ahead of the next pre-season fixture against Thailand on Sunday.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes Suarez, 26, would be making a mistake by moving to Arsenal.
Rodgers, quoted in several newspapers, said: "I know what we are trying to build and grow, so why would you swap Liverpool to go to Arsenal?