Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has dismissed speculation that striker Fernando Torres could return to action at Manchester City on 21 February.Torres suffered a knee injury in last month's shock FA Cup loss to Reading. [LNB]Benitez told Liverpool's website: "I think it [the match at Eastlands] will be too early. [LNB]"He is training with the physios and the fitness coach, but he's still not involved with the team. We will see next week how he progresses." [LNB]The 25-year-old Spanish international is Liverpool's top goalscorer with 12 this season despite being restricted to 21 appearances by injuries. [LNB]A niggling groin problem also curtailed his involvement earlier in the campaign.[LNB] Most of us know the game at Man City will determine our top four fate East or West - Liverpool is best Benitez is hoping that vice captain Jamie Carragher will be fit to feature against top four rivals Manchester City. [LNB]The veteran defender suffered an adductor injury in the midweek defeat at Arsenal and is unlikely to feature in the Europa League tie against Unirea Urziceni on 18 February. [LNB]With Sotirios Kyrgiakos suspended for the next two Premier League games and Glen Johnson still out, Liverpool could be facing a defensive crisis. [LNB]Benitez said of Carragher: "I am not sure if he will be available for Thursday against Unirea, but maybe he will have a chance against City." [LNB]Johnson, meanwhile, is planning to return to training within a month after six weeks out with a knee injury. [LNB]The England international tore a medial ligament at Aston Villa in December. [LNB]The 25-year-old, signed for £18m from Portsmouth last summer, is now jogging again and feels he is making good progress. [LNB]Johnson said: "I'm definitely over the worst of it now and I'm about two or three weeks away from training, so I'm getting there."