Juve confirm Conte will stay
Juventus have confirmed that coach Antonio Conte will stay with the newly-crowned Serie A champions for next season.
Conte, who led Juventus to a third consecutive title, had reportedly been set to leave if he did not receive assurances over player investment for next season.
But Juve posted a brief message on the club's Twitter page on Tuesday which suggested the 44-year-old will stay on for another season at least.
"Season 2014/15: manager Antonio Conte," read the post. No other official announcement has been made by the club.
Former Juventus player Conte led the club to their 30th league title with two games to spare, but in recent weeks had been linked with a move away from Serie A.
Reports said French league giants Monaco had offered him an open cheque book if he took over the Principality club.
And after a 1-0 victory two weeks ago over Roma, Juve's closest title rivals this season, Conte hinted his three-year spell could soon be over.
Speaking in the third person, Conte had said: "If Antonio decides to take another path, then he will do so with the greatest respect for the club and the players."
Conte is known to want to boost his squad ahead of making a fresh assault on next season's Champions League.
Juve made it to the quarter-finals last year, when they were eliminated by eventual champions Bayern Munich, but failed to get past the group stages this season.
Related Juventus News