The 20-year-old refused to be named as a substitute for the Scottish Premier League win over Aberdeen earlier this month. However, Robinson met with senior club officials on Monday to clear the air and, according to the Jambos, the matter is now closed. McGlynn told Hearts News:
"I met Scott yesterday and he was very apologetic for his actions.
"I was extremely unhappy with him and he knows he was in the wrong.
"The matter has been dealt with internally, the details of which will remain private.
"Scott is now back training with the first team and we all now move on." Robinson said:
"The whole situation was regrettable and I have apologised to the manager for what happened.
"I just want to concentrate on my football now, work hard in training and try to prove to the gaffer that I am worth my place in the squad as we have a lot of important games coming up."