Everton manager Roberto Martinez declared on Wednesday that his side have received no new bids for Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini, both of whom have been linked with Manchester United.
United had a £12 million ($18.3 million, 14.1 million euros) offer for England left-back Baines rejected in June, while British media reports on Wednesday suggested former Everton manager David Moyes is keen for Belgium midfielder Fellaini to follow him to Old Trafford.
However, Martinez said neither player had been the subject of a fresh bid.
"There are no bids. When you read that someone is interested in someone, it doesn't mean there is a bid on the table," the Spaniard said, in comments reported on the Everton website.
"Marouane has been working really hard. Leighton Baines has been working really hard for the team and that's all that matters.
"Headlines in the media happen at this time of the season unfortunately, but it won't distract me from the work we have to do. I'm not bothered at all."
Everton begin their Premier League campaign at Norwich City on August 17.