Seven craziest moments in the 2012-13 EPL season
Even the beautiful game of football can eventually take its toll on an individual. Moments of sheer madness have been witnessed in the current (2012-13) EPL season. Some of these illicit acts of stupidity have never consummated anything besides walking down the tunnel.
1) West Bromwich Albion manager, Steve Clarke, was left shell-shocked with the behaviour of Goran Popov, who was sent off against Tottenham Hotspur for spitting at Kyle Walker.
2) Did Chelsea midfielder Eden Hazard kick the ball-boy or the ball he was holding? Certainly, his mindless act of raising his leg & kicking ensured, he would reach home early.
4) Too much love was shown by Laurent Koscielny when he held, hugged & brought down Edin Džeko at the Emirates, a game Arsenal lost 0-2
5) Romans antics. Shortly after bringing greatest success (Champions League title) Roberto Di Matteo, became the seventh manager in the last five years to be sacked by Chelsea.
6) Emmanuel Adebayor’s trip to the Emirates has always stirred up controversy. This season, his giddy tackle on Santi Carzola helped Arsenal to an emphatic victory over their greatest rivals Tottenham.
7) Ryan Shawcross was the recipient of Marouane Fellaini’s head and hair after getting head-butted by the Everton player who saw red.
Being aggressive has never paid dividends. However, mindless act of indiscretion are certain to continue.
Related Chelsea News