Chelsea caretaker boss Guus Hiddink insists he has had no input regards the decision of who should succeed him at Stamford Bridge.
Hiddink reiterated on Tuesday that he will leave Chelsea at the end of the season to return to his full-time role with the Russian national team despite his success with the Blues.
A number of Chelsea stars have called for the Dutchman to stay beyond the end of the season, but Hiddink is adamant he will not be extending his short-term contract.
Chelsea's board are thought to be ready to consult Hiddink about his replacement, but the former Real Madrid coach says he has not put any of his views forward to the board.
"It's up to the board, the people who make that final decision in this club," said Hiddink.
"Even if I would have some ideas or thoughts, then I would have addressed myself to the persons who have to make decisions. But not so far."
Hiddink also refused to comment on continuing speculation that fellow Dutchman Frank Rijkaard, currently out of work, could be his replacement.
"I know Frank, but I know Carlo Ancelotti and other candidates whose names have appeared," added Hiddink. "I cannot give any comments on this. They,
and others, have experience of big clubs."
Hiddink also insists he will have no problem walking away from Chelsea despite all the plaudits he is winning from the players.
"We're getting very sentimental now," noted Hiddink. "It's a tough business, even if there are human sentiments.
"I love working here - that's no secret - and some players talk about that, but you have to think about what was first in this relationship.
"If it had been the other way around, then yes. But guilt? I'd only feel that if I'd done something wrong, morally."