Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien has dismissed speculation linking him with a summer move away from Stamford Bridge.
The 25-year-old Ghana international had been linked with a move to Internazionale to join up with former Blues manager Jose Mourinho.
However, Essien's agent had said that such rumours were untrue and Essien himself has now pledged his future to Chelsea.
He told the Sunday Mirror: "I will go back to Chelsea for the next season and expect to have a great season.
"We have shown as a club that we can handle disappointments and I think we will be able to bounce back next season a better side.
"Most of the guys have gone on holidays and they will put the disappointment of the last season behind them.
"The season generally was very disappointing, but that is football. When you put these things behind you, you become stronger."
Essien joined Chelsea from French champions Lyon in the summer of 2005 and has scored 14 goals in 143 appearances for the Stamford Bridge club to date.