skip to content

Chelsea boss Ancelotti remains coy over Blues summer move for Neymar

More

01 Apr 2011 12:57:56

Chelsea boss Ancelotti remains coy over Blues summer move for Neymar

Carlo Ancelotti has praised Brazilian star Neymar following his impressive showing against Scotland, but refused to be drawn on whether the Blues will launch a summer move for the Santos striker. Ancelotti attended Brazil's 2-0 friendly win against Scotland on Sunday, in which Neymar scored both goals, and afterwards the striker admitted that he would be keen to join the Stamford Bridge side. Samba star: Neymar is keen on a switch to Stamford Bridge The 19-year-old Santos striker was reportedly the subject of a failed bid by Chelsea last summer and his value has undoubtedly gone up following his man-of-the-match performanceat the Emirates Stadium. He said afterwards, 'it's a dream of every player to play at Chelsea,' reiterating comments he had made earlier in the season. However, the Blues boss told his weekly press conference, 'It's good news because it's good for the club and the manager if players want to come here. 'It shows the rumours are true there's a good atmosphere here. 'He's very young, a fantastic talent. 'At this moment, we're not interested.'  Neymar could snub summer move to Chelsea after revealing Barca dreamForget Chelsea! Santos president warns Neymar against Blues moveAll the latest Chelsea news, features and opinion  Explore more:People: Carlo Ancelotti Places: Barcelona, Scotland, Brazil


Daily_Mail

Sponsored links

Facebook comments