10 Premier League players to watch this season, featuring Chelsea and Liverpool stars
As the season gets ever closer, signings are becoming more frequent at clubs. However, another side of the intrigue is who already at sides from the previous season, can make an impact at their club. Here are ten who might do just that...
10. John Flanagan (Liverpool) - He made more of an impression than many thought last season and became a starter for Liverpool. With a chance of now making England Squads, expect another good and improving season from him.
9. Cheick Tiote (Newcastle United) - With big improvements expected at Newcastle and attacking players being signed, Tiote will need to show his best form in his Defensive Midfield role. A key player at the Toon, who at times didn't show his best last campaign.
8. Saido Berahino (WBA) - The youngster has great pace and talent. With an underwhelming feeling at West Brom, some goals and regular starts for this lad can galvanise the side for a potentially though season.
7. Yannick Bolasie (Crystal Palace) - The winger managed a good Season all things considered last time, as Palace made great improvements under Tony Pulis. With Second Season Syndrome often a factor, will be needed to continue to improve and create for the Eagles
6. Erik Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur) - A player with great potential, which just didn't show last season. The Argentine will be expected to show why he was bought for a club record fee. Expect countryman and new Manager Mauricio Pochettino to get some improvement from Lamela.
5. Andreas Weimann (Aston Villa) - He did well, in at times a dour side last season. The Austrian will be key as they look for improvement. Consistency the key for club and Weimann.
4. Connor Wickham (Sunderland) - The Forward finally showed some of his ability at the end of last season. Will now want to kick on and be his clubs main forward, by showing his worth for a season. Gus Poyet's side will be looking for a better league finish.
3. Anthony Knockaert (Leicester City) - One of Leicesters most impressive Creative forces last campaign, as they won the Championshsip. There is no doubting his talent, Knockaert will be needing to show this in the Premier League, as his club bid for survival.
2. Andre Schurlle (Chelsea) - Will now look to be a chelsea regular, after showing he can adapt to English football. Manager Jose Mourinho will want slightly more consistency for the West Londoners.
1. Charlie Austin (QPR) - His clubs key Goalscorer, as they eventually gained promotion from the Play-Off's. With England now not blessed with Forward options, a proven season could see him in Fray.
Related Chelsea News