Former Burnley striker Ian Thomas-Moore has handed in a transfer request at Tranmere Rovers having received a longer and more lucrative offer from another club. Thomas-Moore is at the start of the last year of his current contract at Prenton Park and asked the club for an extension. "He asked for another year on his contract and we had a discussion about it and we asked him to leave it until Christmas," said Rovers boss Les Parry."He tells us he's been made an offer from another club, and I don't know who that club is, with an increase in his salary plus a two-year contract. Now because of that, and as we wouldn't give him a second year at the moment, he's put in a transfer request."But while he's showing the attitude he's showing, I don't really see a problem. It will end up with some result, whether he stays here or not I don't know. I won't let him go and I certainly won't let him go for nothing."Speculation has, not surprisingly, linked him with a move down to League Two and Rotherham United who are managed by his dad Ronnie Moore who would certainly be keen to have 'Our Ian' playing for him again.Parry added, however: "I can assure everyone there has been no bid from Rotherham. I spoke to Ronnie Moore last Saturday about another player, and his only words were 'are you keeping hold of Ian?' and I said 'yes'. That was the end of the conversation and there was no conversation about anything else.