Elevenses - Welcome to the big time Jack Wilshere
Published: 19 Nov 2010 - 10:49:41
No sooner has Jack Wilshere earned the respect of his contemporaries and the England manager, than the 18-year-old is reported to have cheated on his girlfriend with a lap-dancer. And it gets better.
The Hobbit-esque Arsenal star is alleged to have 'sneaked' Jessica Jansen into his grandmother's house to perform the obligatory footballer's 'romp'. Footballers always 'romp', it's one of the key skills of the trade. But who romps in a Gran's house? (Insert Rooney joke here) Seriously. Did she cook the lap-dancer a nice stew to keep her energy levels up?
The Sun, who simply wouldn't survive without stupid footballers, claims Wilshere and Jansen exchanged 'saucy' texts in an affair that began in August and has only just ended - apparently Wilshere's girlfriend found out.
One of the texts from Wilshere allegedly read: "Come to my hotel tonite. Get some condoms lol". Elevenses is not so sure about the LOL in all of this, or the ROFL for that matter. It's just another footballer doing what footballers do. And doing it without the merest semblance of the class Wilshere displays on the field.
Wilshere is said to have met Jansen, a Stringfellows girl (what a cliche!), on a night out to celebrate Arsenal's 6-0 thumping of Blackpool. Apparently she had no idea he was a footballer, but thought Wilshere 'funny and attractive'.
Elevenses isn't buying either of those claims. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
- FOOTBALL.CO.UK BLOGGER:Elevenses
- Elevenses is a high-energy performer who bites at the ankles of football and is not afraid to put a boot in. If it’s in the game, it’s fair game. Unsurprisingly Elevenses is served at 11am every weekday morning. So come and join us for a cup full of opinion and hilarity, and don’t be shy if you’ve got a story you think we should cover.
Previous Blog Posts
- Fergie slams snoods
- The Burmese dictator who wanted to buy United
- Tevez knocks spots off Mancini
- Christmas party season is upon us
- When is a humiliation not a humiliation?
- Premier League stars as X-Factor semi-finalists
- England can win the npower Championship
- Rooney embraces his inner Shrek
- Jose Mourinho will never retire
- Roo's behind you! Wazza the star in United panto
- Welcome to the big time Jack Wilshere
- Will and Kate step aside; Balotelli dumps his WAG by Text
- Beckham's MLS Cup dream dies
- The Simple Cash Solution to Selection-Gate
- Unbreakable Drogba Won't Dive For Malaria
- Leaving Party at the Palace? Edgar Davids orders a Taxi
- Footballing effigies are the future of Bonfire Night
- Maicon RIP: Killer Bale on the Loose
- Rafa v Roy: Pour some sugar on them
- Sharks circle for Mancini
- Welcome to the Processed Chicken Ewood Park!
- Elfish Arsenal have developed a winning hobbit; Owen Owen gone?
- England stars get a kick in the Ballon d'Ors
- Who said nobody likes Gary Neville?
- Robert Pires to non-league Crawley? Football really has gone mad
- If you don't drink milk you'll only be good enough to play for Liverpool
- Mancini tempts Rooney with 'Sex at the City'
- Is it really ok to swear on your girlfriend's life?
- Has Brett Favre been reading the Ashley Cole playbook?
- Kevin Davies goes down in history
- Is Peter Crouch the best sixth-choice international striker in world football?
- Vucinic to repeat pants trick if he scores against England
- Wayne Rooney ain't a chav innit; Murphy slams psycho managers
- American Invasion; Watch the best goal of all-time
- Tevez and Mancini close to blows; Liverpool Red Sox at 100-1
- Kop call for King Kenny; Beckham on target
- Carlos Salcido is in for a roasting; Bye bye Beckham?
- Holtby wants to dump Germany for England; Arsenal in the dark
- Beckham serves hooker Irma Nici with writ; Shot Togo keeper paid off
- Match of the Day finds a response; It's not great
- Beckham looks for huge payout from hooker; Drogba stadium to be unveiled
- Stephen Ireland's crib gets slammed; Schteeve McClaren is back
- Benitez berates Liverpool board; Houllier targets title with Villa
- Collymore beats up Match of the Day; Jack Wilshere plays TCFS