Elevenses - Will and Kate step aside; Balotelli dumps his WAG by Text
Published: 17 Nov 2010 - 10:43:20
Mario Balotelli is one of those footballers Elevenses is eternally grateful for. Just the perfect mix of of skills and silliness to keep a blog like this in column inches whatever the weather.
And just when you thought today's big romantic story was the engagement of Prince Willy to Kate Middleton, along came Super Mario to trump the whole royal affair.
For those who follow these things, you'll have seen Mario cosying up to Italian hotty Melissa Castagnoli since his mega-money move to Manchester City. As you'd expect, she's rather easy on the eye and has a penchant for wearing as little clothing as possible.
The pair apparently met on Facebook, and the pageant queen followed Balotelli to Manchester to continue their Shakespearean romance in the land of Corrie, Oasis and rain. Anyhow, the affair has seemingly run its course after Balotelli dumped his lady by the medium of text message. Classy.
But Melissa had the last laugh. Having received the messages just before appearing on Italian television, she decided to embarrass Super Mario by reading them out live on air. Here's what they allegedly said.
"I’m back (In Italy) to make you change, but never mind, you’re sunk. Everything is against you tomorrow, bye!
"You’re a stupid girl, the real problem is not a child, but stupid! Say hello to the [presenter], which is good for you!"
Now that's what I call a footballer-esque act of romance.
- FOOTBALL.CO.UK BLOGGER:Elevenses
- Elevenses is a high-energy performer who bites at the ankles of football and is not afraid to put a boot in. If it’s in the game, it’s fair game. Unsurprisingly Elevenses is served at 11am every weekday morning. So come and join us for a cup full of opinion and hilarity, and don’t be shy if you’ve got a story you think we should cover.
Previous Blog Posts
- Fergie slams snoods
- The Burmese dictator who wanted to buy United
- Tevez knocks spots off Mancini
- Christmas party season is upon us
- When is a humiliation not a humiliation?
- Premier League stars as X-Factor semi-finalists
- England can win the npower Championship
- Rooney embraces his inner Shrek
- Jose Mourinho will never retire
- Roo's behind you! Wazza the star in United panto
- Welcome to the big time Jack Wilshere
- Will and Kate step aside; Balotelli dumps his WAG by Text
- Beckham's MLS Cup dream dies
- The Simple Cash Solution to Selection-Gate
- Unbreakable Drogba Won't Dive For Malaria
- Leaving Party at the Palace? Edgar Davids orders a Taxi
- Footballing effigies are the future of Bonfire Night
- Maicon RIP: Killer Bale on the Loose
- Rafa v Roy: Pour some sugar on them
- Sharks circle for Mancini
- Welcome to the Processed Chicken Ewood Park!
- Elfish Arsenal have developed a winning hobbit; Owen Owen gone?
- England stars get a kick in the Ballon d'Ors
- Who said nobody likes Gary Neville?
- Robert Pires to non-league Crawley? Football really has gone mad
- If you don't drink milk you'll only be good enough to play for Liverpool
- Mancini tempts Rooney with 'Sex at the City'
- Is it really ok to swear on your girlfriend's life?
- Has Brett Favre been reading the Ashley Cole playbook?
- Kevin Davies goes down in history
- Is Peter Crouch the best sixth-choice international striker in world football?
- Vucinic to repeat pants trick if he scores against England
- Wayne Rooney ain't a chav innit; Murphy slams psycho managers
- American Invasion; Watch the best goal of all-time
- Tevez and Mancini close to blows; Liverpool Red Sox at 100-1
- Kop call for King Kenny; Beckham on target
- Carlos Salcido is in for a roasting; Bye bye Beckham?
- Holtby wants to dump Germany for England; Arsenal in the dark
- Beckham serves hooker Irma Nici with writ; Shot Togo keeper paid off
- Match of the Day finds a response; It's not great
- Beckham looks for huge payout from hooker; Drogba stadium to be unveiled
- Stephen Ireland's crib gets slammed; Schteeve McClaren is back
- Benitez berates Liverpool board; Houllier targets title with Villa
- Collymore beats up Match of the Day; Jack Wilshere plays TCFS