Elevenses - Carlos Salcido is in for a roasting; Bye bye Beckham?
Published: 30 Sep 2010 - 10:52:12
Sick and tired of filthy hookers and glamour models claiming they slept with our whiter than white footballers? Well here's a twist on a familiar tale.
Remember the 'tart and tranny' party held by the Mexican international team after a recent friendly. Ten players, including Carlos Salcido of Fulham, were handed £2,500 fines for that one.
But the tranny is back. And this time she's claiming Salcido and her (I mean him), had sexual relations. Not just sexual relations, but sex itself in fact.
Yamille Herrera went on Mexican television yesterday to claim he slept with Salcido - and that he had no idea 'she' was a 'he'.
Elevenses can only imagine the kind of fan banter coming Salcido's way in a Premier League ground near you.
- - -
Meanwhile, David Beckham has said he's unlikely to return to AC Milan for another loan spell this season.
Beckham says he wants to continue of returning to fitness with LA Galaxy and will remain available for England.
But the news has prompted many to question is Beckham's England career is now dead in the water.
- - -
Finally it turns out Wayne Rooney is a closet Beatles fan.
The Manchester United and England striker sported a fab four t-shirt yesterday while out and about being papped.
Elevenses had him down as a more of Kraftwerk type.
- FOOTBALL.CO.UK BLOGGER:Elevenses
- Elevenses is a high-energy performer who bites at the ankles of football and is not afraid to put a boot in. If it’s in the game, it’s fair game. Unsurprisingly Elevenses is served at 11am every weekday morning. So come and join us for a cup full of opinion and hilarity, and don’t be shy if you’ve got a story you think we should cover.
Previous Blog Posts
- Fergie slams snoods
- The Burmese dictator who wanted to buy United
- Tevez knocks spots off Mancini
- Christmas party season is upon us
- When is a humiliation not a humiliation?
- Premier League stars as X-Factor semi-finalists
- England can win the npower Championship
- Rooney embraces his inner Shrek
- Jose Mourinho will never retire
- Roo's behind you! Wazza the star in United panto
- Welcome to the big time Jack Wilshere
- Will and Kate step aside; Balotelli dumps his WAG by Text
- Beckham's MLS Cup dream dies
- The Simple Cash Solution to Selection-Gate
- Unbreakable Drogba Won't Dive For Malaria
- Leaving Party at the Palace? Edgar Davids orders a Taxi
- Footballing effigies are the future of Bonfire Night
- Maicon RIP: Killer Bale on the Loose
- Rafa v Roy: Pour some sugar on them
- Sharks circle for Mancini
- Welcome to the Processed Chicken Ewood Park!
- Elfish Arsenal have developed a winning hobbit; Owen Owen gone?
- England stars get a kick in the Ballon d'Ors
- Who said nobody likes Gary Neville?
- Robert Pires to non-league Crawley? Football really has gone mad
- If you don't drink milk you'll only be good enough to play for Liverpool
- Mancini tempts Rooney with 'Sex at the City'
- Is it really ok to swear on your girlfriend's life?
- Has Brett Favre been reading the Ashley Cole playbook?
- Kevin Davies goes down in history
- Is Peter Crouch the best sixth-choice international striker in world football?
- Vucinic to repeat pants trick if he scores against England
- Wayne Rooney ain't a chav innit; Murphy slams psycho managers
- American Invasion; Watch the best goal of all-time
- Tevez and Mancini close to blows; Liverpool Red Sox at 100-1
- Kop call for King Kenny; Beckham on target
- Carlos Salcido is in for a roasting; Bye bye Beckham?
- Holtby wants to dump Germany for England; Arsenal in the dark
- Beckham serves hooker Irma Nici with writ; Shot Togo keeper paid off
- Match of the Day finds a response; It's not great
- Beckham looks for huge payout from hooker; Drogba stadium to be unveiled
- Stephen Ireland's crib gets slammed; Schteeve McClaren is back
- Benitez berates Liverpool board; Houllier targets title with Villa
- Collymore beats up Match of the Day; Jack Wilshere plays TCFS