Rumours - Shamed Rooney in meltdown; Coleen ponders divorce
Published: 06 Sep 2010 - 07:11:26
Wayne Rooney broke down in tears and 'begged' wife Coleen to forgive him yesterday, after newspapers revealed the Manchester United and England star cheated on her with a £1,200/night prostitute while she was pregnant.
According to The Sun, Coleen told friends: "My life's in ruins. I'll do anything to make my marriage work," while Rooney's own family labelled the 24-year-old an "utter disgrace".
Rooney is said to have made repeated calls to Coleen on Sunday, promising to address his use of prostitutes and telling her he'd do anything to save their marriage.
But 'friends' claim Coleen has been pushed too far this time, and is considering divorce.
- Rooney tells Coleen: I slept with prostitute
Meanwhile, 21-year-old Jenny Thompson - the girl at the centre of the scandal - has been revealing more sordid details of her 'professional' relationship with Rooney.
"I'd take my clothes off lie next to him awkwardly...and then we'd just get on with it," she said.
"Wayne was really quite plain with his routine. He wanted straight sex with a little bit of 'naughty' thrown in, but not too naughty."
Rooney is also alleged to have referred to then team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo as a "w##ker", when in Thompson's company.
- FOOTBALL.CO.UK BLOGGER:Stevie Scandal
- While most football fans are sleeping off hangovers, Stevie Scandal is out trawling exclusive nightclubs and peering through the windows of mock tudor mansions in her stilettos to break the stories that really matter. No footballer is safe from Stevie's undercover operations. If it's scurrilous gossip and sizzling scandal you're after, Stevie's Football Rumours blog is your online China White's.
Previous Blog Posts
- Premier League stars Vela and Salcido linked to hookers and transvestite party
- Rooney bedded prostitute Helen Wood; Rejected by Samii Darnley because of Coleen
- Shamed Rooney in meltdown; Coleen ponders divorce
- Rooney tells Coleen: I slept with prostitute while you were pregnant
- Crouch caught cheating on fiancee
- Ribery and Benzema investigated over sex scandal
- Lampard romance got Bleakley the sack
- Ashley Cole caught smoking and more
- Gerrard and Terry argument caused England split
- Gerrard victim of text slur campaign
- Will Steven Gerrard and Alex Curran get divorced - Poll
- Gerrard and Terry fell out over scandal
- Alex Curran denies Gerrard split rumours
- Redknapp and Beckham for England
- Real Madrid finally in for Gerrard
- Glen Johnson to Real Madrid and more
- Rafa in for Kuyt and Mascherano
- King Kenny wants Liverpool job
- Berbatov back to Spurs
- Fabregas and Gerrard to Real Madrid
- Hodgson top of Liverpool wishlist
- Gerrard tops Madrid wish list
- Walcott paid the price for defying Capello orders
- Chelsea close in on Benayoun
- Milner and Dzeko top of City shopping list
- Mourinho in for Ashley Cole and Essien
- United eye Van der Vaart
- Mourinho wants Gerrard at Real
- Premier League trio want Ibrahimovic
- Barcelona in for Rooney
- Chelsea ready to fight for Torres
- Benitez believes in Jesus Navas
- Beckham set for World Cup coaching role
- Arteta to United or Arsenal
- World Cup reject Benzema set for United
- Toure paves way for Fabregas Barca move
- Cole and Pienaar heading to Spurs
- Arsenal in for Senegal star
- Hart tops Wenger wishlist
- Torres to Barcelona
- Joe Cole to Arsenal or United
- Rooney set for Ronaldo showdown
- United want Modric to replace Scholes
- Liverpool happy to show Benitez the door
- Avram Grant to take over at West Ham
- Tevez could swap City for Liverpool
- Jack Rodwell is a wanted man
- Fergie fancies Gareth Bale at United
- Ribery and Govou hit by sex scandal