You could be mascot and watch Richard Dunne and Gabriel Agbonlahor star for Aston Villa
Thomas Cook Sport is giving one youngster the opportunity to walk onto the hallowed turf at Villa Park, graced by current stars such as Gabriel Agbonlahor and James Milner, as mascot for their game against West Ham United on Sunday January 17.
The winner will walk out with the team in front of 40,000 fans and receive a pair of tickets for the game, a stadium tour and a photo with one of the first team as they line up on the pitch.
Thomas Cook Sport is kicking off January with a new campaign designed to tackle the frostbite of football fans across the country. Fans are encouraged to get to Villa Park early on Sunday to be in with the chance to win some fantastic prizes and get a free Claret and Blue coloured ice-cream along the way! To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
Which ex-West Ham midfielder now plays for Aston Villa? 1. Stewart Downing
2. Nigel Reo-Coker
3. James Milner
E-mail your name, address, contact number and age of mascot (must be 8-14) by midday Thursday January 14 to:
email@example.comPLEASE NOTE: You must have the words 'THOMAS COOK VILLA' in your subject box to validate your entry.
Thomas Cook Sport offers a holiday club discount to all Villa fans, available by asking in any of Thomas Cook's 800 retail stores nationwide. Don't just book it, Thomas Cook it!
For more information, visit www.thomascooksport.com or call the sales team on 0870 752 0924. You can also follow us on Twitter @thomascooksportTerms & Conditions1. Prize includes two tickets to the game (Villa end) for the match against West Ham on Sunday January 17th 2010. One of these tickets must be used by the mascot for the game.
2. The package does not include travel to or from the ground or any hospitality at the ground.
3. Winner must have an accompanying adult and entrants must seek permission from a person with parental responsibility before entering this competition.
4. Competition is open for children between the ages of 8 and 14
5. Fans are reminded that these tickets are in the Villa end and seats are amongst home supporters. Please be aware that restrictions are in place for any overt or vocal support for the opposition.
6. Prize is subject to winner and accompanying adult complying with the ground regulations and terms and conditions of entry applicable to match tickets at Villa Park.
7. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
8. No cash alternative will be offered.
9. The competition closes at midday January 14.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
11. One entry per person.
12. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
14. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if,in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
15. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com
16. Normal Associated Newspapers terms and conditions apply.