Reports over the weekend suggested Everton had made a new improved offer to Pienaar in a bid to ward off interest from rivals clubs.
The likes of Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea and Manchester City have all been credited with an interest in the South African.
However, Everton are desperate to keep the classy midfielder.
Pienaar's representative, Ivan Modia, says he has not heard from Everton since the start of the month.
And when asked if Pienaar had been offered a record deal, Modia told Kick-off.com: "I am reluctant to discuss the situation now, but I can confirm that I have been here since June 11 and neither myself nor Steven have met with David Moyes regarding the contract.
"Steven has a year to go on his Everton contract and is not entitled to talk to other clubs."