UEFA have overturned the two-match ban handed out to Arsenal striker Eduardo for diving in their Champions League win over Celtic.
The Croatian star earned a controversial penalty in the qualifier last month, and was set to miss Arsenal's first two group stage matches.
However, their appeal was successful and he will now be available to face Standard Liege on Wednesday.
"Following examination of all the evidence, notably the declarations of both the referee and the referees' assessor, as well as the various video footage, it was not established to our satisfaction that the referee had been deceived in taking his decision on the penalty," said UEFA in a statement.
Arsenal said in a statement of their own: "We are grateful the right decision has been reached in this case.
"We were able to show there was contact between the keeper and Eduardo and that the decision should be annulled.
"We fully support the drive for fair play in football and believe it is important that UEFA provides clear and comprehensive standards that will be consistently enforced going forward.
"We are glad to put this incident behind us and concentrate on the games ahead."