Seedorf confirms Milan exit
Published : 21 Jun 2012 15:17:10
Clarence Seedorf on Thursday confirmed he is leaving AC Milan for pastures new after 10 years at the club.
Several other veterans such as Filippo Inzaghi, Alessandro Nesta, Gianluca Zambrotta, Gennaro Gattuso and Mark van Bommel had already announced their departures this summer.
The 36-year-old Surinam-born Dutchman said he would soon reveal his next destination.
"I'll do it soon but I'm taking my time. I've had many offers, really loads, many more than when I came to Milan 10 years ago," said Seedorf.
"But I've never moved for financial reasons, I want a project that will stimulate me.
"I won't disappear from the face of the earth. This is a goodbye rather than an adieu."